Your review has been published! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience.
Bouclair was founded in 1970 in the building of an old movie theatre in Montreal, Quebec, Canada. Years later, Bouclair’s brand has evolved to become Canadians' first stop when looking for home fashion decor and furniture at affordable prices.
Always aiming to offer a wide variety for every room of your home, Bouclair has expanded to include the following collections: Atelier, Classic, Coastal Retreat, Contempo, Eccentric Elegance, Griffintown, Hampton Chic, Industrial Chic, Metropolitan, Mezzo, Modern Cottage, Moderna, Monochromatic, Nordic Accent, Reclaimed Treasures, Retro, Rustic Design, Scandinavian, Stockholm, Tribeca, Urban Classic and World Traveller. Each collection offers designer-quality furniture and stylish decor, with all items of each distinct theme carefully chosen to create harmonious room settings.
With a focus on home, fashion and value, Bouclair is constantly traveling the globe to ensure that they have exciting new products for you, every single week, and at the very best price.
Here’s a glimpse at what they offer:
• Bedding – Comforter sets and duvet cover sets.
• Deco cushions.
• Rugs – bamboo, interior & outdoor.
• Lamps - ceiling, table & floor lamps.
• Leather and faux leather chairs, ottomans, barstools and benches.
• Wall art – framed, canvas, metal & shelves.
• Branches & floral – potted, stems & greenery.
• Storage – small baskets to large hampers.
• Accent furniture – tables, book cases, etc…
• Home accents – vases, plates, picture frames.
• Candles and home fragrances.
• Kids decor - bedding, lamps, wall art, cushions, ottomans, etc...
• Blinds, drapery hardware, valances & ready-to-hang curtains – over 200 styles!
• Xmas and outdoor products.
All Bouclair products are available online and in store.